RAUK Course approval
RA-UK members organising regional anaesthesia courses may apply for “RA-UK Approved" status for their events.
RA-UK Approval is a benchmark that the course programme, faculty and feedback have all been scrutinised by RA-UK and found to be of a suitably high standard.
In addition all RA-UK approved courses offer a 15% fee reduction for RA-UK members
- 15% fee reduction for RA-UK members
- 50% of the faculty should be full RA-UK members. The course convener should give thought to the diversity make up of the faculty. RA-UK can advise on potential faculty in your area if you are struggling to achieve this.
- The course should have run before and at least 1 year's course feedback should be available for review.
- A nominated RA-UK member on the faculty must report back to the RA-UK board and also provide written delegate feedback
- There must be recognition of SAS and speciality doctors on the advert (we suggest SAS doctors are given the consultant rate, and speciality doctors the trainee rate).
Successful applications will have:
- Evidence of quality benchmarking of your course
- Enhanced advertising of your event including listing on the RA-UK website
- An RAUK course-approved badge to put on course material that reflects your content
- Waiver of Sonosite courier fees for ultrasound machines.
- NB Sonosite guarantee a minimum of 4 machines per course but more may be available on request (at no cost). In return, course organisers are requested to provide a stand/exhibition space for Sonosite.If exhibitor fees are requested by local course organisers then Sonosite are entitled to a free stand/exhibition space up to the value of £500 plus 50% discount on any additional amount above this £500
*providing applications are made within 4 months of the event