FINAL CALL FOR GOLD AWARD-WINNING MSC IN REGIONAL ANAESTHESIA, COMMENCING JANUARY 2016
The UEA's MS in Regional Anaesthesia is the leading course for any Anaesthetist wishing to develop their career in Regional Anaesthesia.
Strongly supported by ESRA and recognised by the leading professional bodies as the highest qualification internationally in the field, this blended learning course is designed around flexibility, allowing you to complete the programme along side your professional career.
Although predictably demanding; requiring in-depth reading, development of your critical thinking, acquisition of practical skills and the demonstration of patient-centered knowledge and procedures - all of our graduates report significant benefits from having taken this Masters course. The qualification has not only helped our anaesthetists progress further and faster in Regional Anaesthesia, but the benefits are evident straight away, with our RAs claiming significant enhancements to their knowledge, decision-making, networking, confidence when engaging with senior colleagues and in-depth research and management skills.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
* Highest qualification in RA worldwide
* Supported by ESRA, RA-UK, AAGBI
* Ensures and guides your development of key practical skills (up to level 4)
* Networking with many of the worlds leading professionals on Regional Anaesthesia and professional peer group
* Highly flexible engagement online through Problem Based Learning led by practicing consultants in the field
* University of East Anglia Masters qualification means highest quality teaching, learning and assessment
* Face to face study days (for UK students)
* Evidence of progression throughout via certified attendance and itemisation of topics studied
* Flexible payment (module by module)
* Bursary paid to the top scoring exam student in each module
ACT NOW TO SECURE YOUR PLACE FOR 2016!
To find out more and to enrol on this all-encompassing Mastership in Regional Anaesthesia,
Alternatively, please call Andrew Simpson on 07956 422856 if you would like to discuss the course in more depth.